- Water treatment
- Cleaning and disinfection
- Responsible products
Biological Septic Tank TreatmentWA 515
Warning: Last items in stock!
- Favours a smooth operation of fecal evacuation systems.ﾠ
- Treatments for blockage, crust and odours in septic tanks and grease vats from various facilities (hotels, food industry, restaurants, schools, residences).
- Effective product for preventive maintenance for grease collectors and pipes (kitchens, bathrooms, and restrooms).ﾠ
- Activator for septic tanks after periods of inactivity (holidays, second homes, etc.).
SHOCK TREATMENT: treat for four days straight, adding the bags directly to the septic tank. It is essential that it makes contact with liquid, where the plastic will automatically dissolve in 5 minutes and the product will begin to work.
MAINTENANCE TREATMENT: carry out weekly treatments as recommended. Do not use together with acidic products, alkaline products or disinfectants.
Due to factors that may affect each treatment (flow, volume, and type of septic tank, waste concentration, etc.), it is advisable to contact our Technical Department for each case.
It is recommended the following approximate maintenance dosage:
- For every 50 meals: 1 small bag of product every week.
- For every 2 m3: 1 small bag of product every week.
- Allows an effective maintenance and emptying septic tanks less often
- Proven effectiveness: biological and enzymatic action that breaks down organic matter
- Multi-action: breaks down, eliminates odours, avoids crusts from forming and overflows from happening
- Safe to use: not classified as hazardous
- Environmental improvement: biological product
A&B Laboratorios de Biotecnología includes enzymes and microorganisms in their products to get so minimize the chemical load, substituting it for biological load that degrades organic matter.View products
Ecodesign means considering the environment during the process of product development. It is an added value, an addition to traditional factors of cost and quality factor.