- Water treatment
- Cleaning and disinfection
- Responsible products
Non-Foaming AlgaecideWA 502
Warning: Last items in stock!
- Treatment and sanitizing of swimming pools, public restrooms, spas, ponds, water parks, ornamental fountains, etc., where water is wanted to be kept clean and clear, avoiding algae proliferation.ﾠ
- Perfect for jacuzzis and spas due to its non-foaming properties.
Apply the product directly on the basin of the pool, spreading it all around the perimeter or using automatic dispensers.
Add at the end of the day, allowing some hours to fully mix and sit.
SHOCK TREATMENT: 1 litre of product per 10 m3 of water.
PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE: 1 litre of product per 50 m3 of water every 10 to 15 days depending on the water quality and use.
ORNAMENTAL FOUNTAINS: 1 litre per 1 m3 or 10 m3 depending on the conditions. Contact the technical department for each case.
- Very good value and saves water
- Proven effectiveness: approved for use in swimming pools
- Comprehensive anti-algae fighter: effective against all kinds of algae (macro and microscopic), creating clean, clear water
- Calm water effect: its non-foaming formula makes it essential when no surface foam is required
- Safe to use: not hazardous, non-corrosive or irritating
- Environmental improvement: biodegradable ingredients
- Other benefits: does not change the pH of the water and is compatible with free chlorine
A&B Laboratorios de Biotecnología includes enzymes and microorganisms in their products to get so minimize the chemical load, substituting it for biological load that degrades organic matter.View products
Ecodesign means considering the environment during the process of product development. It is an added value, an addition to traditional factors of cost and quality factor.