- Water treatment
- Cleaning and disinfection
- Responsible products
Food industry hand soapMT 135
Warning: Last items in stock!
- Sanitizing food industry personnel, cleaning hands and exposed parts of arms.ﾠ
- Product is suitable for the development of good hygiene practices amongst food handlers, established in the HACCP systems in place.
- Antiseptic hand washing in the following circumstances: before beginning and finishing the working day, before and after preparing, distributing, or serving food, before and after eating, after using the bathroom, after blowing nose or sneezing and whenever hands are visibly dirty.
Moisten hands with warm water and add a dose of soap on wet palm. Rub hands together vigorously for at least 60 seconds, washing under fingernails and between fingers, intercrossing them several times. Then, rinse with water until completely rinsed off. Preferably dry with clean, sterile disposable paper towels. Using cloth towels is not recommended.
For a better dosage please use our MQ14- Industrial; MQ32- Automatic; MQ33- Hotel Industry hand gel applicators.
Ready to use.
- Concentrated product, very little product is needed to clean thoroughly
- Skin protection: contains ingredients for regenerating and moisturising the skin
- Effectiveness: cleans and degreases
- HACCP programmes: as it sanitizes, regular use prevents cross contamination and minimizes risk of infection
- Other benefits: suitable foaming to facilitate rinsing
A&B Laboratorios de Biotecnología includes enzymes and microorganisms in their products to get so minimize the chemical load, substituting it for biological load that degrades organic matter.View products
Ecodesign means considering the environment during the process of product development. It is an added value, an addition to traditional factors of cost and quality factor.