- Water treatment
- Cleaning and disinfection
- Responsible products
Auto Body Eco-ShampooDD 492
Warning: Last items in stock!
- Degreasing and cleaning of automobile bodies at service stations and car dealers.ﾠ
- Suitable for cleaning protocols within HACCP systems for the vehicle fleet of food industries.ﾠ
- The product meets sustainability requirements focused on Green Public Procurement.
- Cleaning of public vehicles: buses, trams, metros, ambulances, taxis, etc.
- Eco-friendly hand car washes.
Automatic cleaning machine: apply by pumping according to the manufacturer's recommendations.
Hand wash: with sponges and cloths. Rinse using pressurized water.
To remove mosquitoes and deposits: sprinkle the product, let it sit, scrub if necessary and rinse with water.
For washing engines or for use as a wax removal agent: sprinkle and let sit until it breaks oils or wax residue down. Rinse with water. Vehicles should not be washed in the sun, nor should this product be applied to a hot auto body.
The dosage varies depending on the application and the residue:
Automatic cleaning machine: 0.5%
Hand wash: 1%
To remove mosquitoes and deposits: 5 - 10%
Vehicles used in food industry: 2%
For wax removal and washing engines: 20%
- High performance and fast acting, saves product and time, foam controlled which makes it easy to rinse and minimizes water use
- Proven effectiveness: European Ecolabel, quality assurance and environmental improvement
- Biological action: excellent cleaner due to its enzymes that increase its effectiveness as a detergent
- Safe to use: solvent-free, no VOCs and compatible with paint, rubber and plastic
- Environmental improvement: ecodesigned product, minimizes its environmental impact, it preliminarily breaks down organic matter due to its biological action
- Other benefits: repels water 60% more than conventional products
A&B Laboratorios de Biotecnología includes enzymes and microorganisms in their products to get so minimize the chemical load, substituting it for biological load that degrades organic matter.View products
Ecodesign means considering the environment during the process of product development. It is an added value, an addition to traditional factors of cost and quality factor.