- Water treatment
- Cleaning and disinfection
- Responsible products
Food Industry Eco-DetergentDD 475
Warning: Last items in stock!
- Degreaser for food industry, cutting rooms, pre-cooking areas, refrigerators, etc.ﾠ
- Suitable for cleaning protocols within HACCP systems in all types of establishments that handle, process, or store food or beverages.ﾠ
- Industrial degreasing and degreasing of large areas.ﾠ
- The product meets sustainability requirements focused on Green Public Procurement.
Cleaning of machinery: apply the diluted product (see dosages) by spraying (MQ15; MQ30) subsequently removing excess of dirt and product manually with a cloth or water.
Cleaning industrial floors: apply the diluted product (see dosages) by application systems (MQ18, MQ30) letting it sit for a few minutes and then rinsing it with clean water. If the floor is heavily soiled, mechanical means may be necessary in addition to the product, such as a cleaning brush or power washer.
Dosage depends on the existing dirt:
- Normally soiled: 0.5 %
- Heavily soiled: 5 %
- Lower dosagesﾠand faster acting: saves product and time
- Proven effectiveness:ﾠEuropean Ecolabel, quality assurance and environmental improvementﾠ
- Biological action: its enzymes increase its effectiveness as a detergent
- HACCP programmes: its use prior to disinfection improves the its effectiveness, NSF A1 Registry for food industry
- Safe to use: 0% VOCs
- Environmental improvement: ecodesigned product, minimizes the environmental impact, it can pre-degrade organic matter thanks to its biological component
- Other benefits: specially formulated for faster washes and a higher quality finish
A&B Laboratorios de Biotecnología includes enzymes and microorganisms in their products to get so minimize the chemical load, substituting it for biological load that degrades organic matter.View products
Ecodesign means considering the environment during the process of product development. It is an added value, an addition to traditional factors of cost and quality factor.