- Water treatment
- Cleaning and disinfection
- Responsible products
Biological WWTP Shock TreatmentWA 521
Warning: Last items in stock!
It must be added the first and second week, trying to apply it evenly over the entire surface of the biological reactor (aeration tank). Then, it is recommended continuing treatment with the WA 516 product.
Estimated dose: 1-5 g/week per m3/day of water flow entering the water treatment system.ﾠ
Contact the Technical Department to adjust the definitive dosage.
- Economical product: decreases the pollutant load of the effluent and reduces the cost of dumping feesﾠ
- Proven effectiveness: biological and enzymatic action to break down organic matter, specially oils and fats
- Multi-action: breaks down organic matter and eliminates odours, prevents bulking and filamentous algae
- Safe to use: not classified as hazardous
- Environmental improvement: biological product
- Other benefits: easy to dose and very suitable for shock treatments and uncontrolled spills or spills with a high organic load
A&B Laboratorios de Biotecnología includes enzymes and microorganisms in their products to get so minimize the chemical load, substituting it for biological load that degrades organic matter.View products
Ecodesign means considering the environment during the process of product development. It is an added value, an addition to traditional factors of cost and quality factor.