- Water treatment
- Cleaning and disinfection
- Responsible products
BACTERICIDAL ALGAECIDEWA 501
Warning: Last items in stock!
- MAINTENANCE: Treatment and cleaning of swimming pools, public restrooms, spas, ponds, etc. It effectively prevents algae growth and bacteria proliferation, keeping a cleaner and healthier environment.
- WINTERING: Preventive maintenance treatment of the hygienic water quality of swimming pools during the seasons in which they are out of service.
- MAINTENANCE: Apply directly on the pool walls spreading throughout the perimeter or using automatic dispensers. Add the product at the end of the day leaving some hours before use for it to mix completely.
- WINTERING: Once the swimming season is over and with a good water quality, add the product in the swimming pool and homogenise. At the beginning of the swimming season, use the cleaner on the bottom of the pool disposing that water. Then, restore the parameters of the swimming pool, pH, chlorine, water renewal (recommended: 5-10%), etc.
- SHOCK TREATMENT: 1 litre of product per 12 m3 of water.
- PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE: 1 litre of product per 60 m3 of water every 10 to 15 days depending on the quality of the water and the use.
- WINTERING: Depending on the climate and type of water:
- Cold winters: 1 litre of the product for every 5-10 m3 of water.
- Mild winters: it is recommended to repeat the cold winter treatment in 5 months.
- Requires low shock dosage, for maintenance, saves water
- Proven effectiveness: certified to use in swimming pools
- Complete bacetericidal effect: effective against all type of algae even in hard waters or with organic matter
- Multi-action: flocculant effect for a cleaner and more transparent water
- Environmental improvement: biodegradable ingredients
- Other benefits: does not vary the pH of the water, compatible with free chlorine
A&B Laboratorios de Biotecnología includes enzymes and microorganisms in their products to get so minimize the chemical load, substituting it for biological load that degrades organic matter.View products
Ecodesign means considering the environment during the process of product development. It is an added value, an addition to traditional factors of cost and quality factor.