- Water treatment
- Cleaning and disinfection
- Responsible products
Air Freshening Floor CleanerSC 2107
Warning: Last items in stock!
- Suitable for all types of floors, patios, mosaics, tiles, ceramics, stoneware, etc.
- Daily cleaning in facilities and public areas (hotels, schools, residences, administrative centres).
- Specially designed for cleaning apartment buildings and cleaning services.
- General use cleaner that meets sustainability requirements focused on Green Public Procurement.
Add the product to the mop bucket as needed (see dosage). Mop normally and let dry. No rinsing is necessary.
Bottle format: dilute 100 ml of the product in 400 ml of water in the supplied MQ 19 bottle dispenser (see instructions on label).
Bulk format: dilute the product at 20% using the MQ31 Ecomix dosing equipment in an MQ 19 bottle dispenser.
Add the product that was prepared in Step 1 to the mop bucket according to the following dosage:
-Normally soiled: 0.4% (20 ml per 5 litre).
-Heavily soiled: 0.8% (40 ml per 5 litre).
- Economical product: ultra concentrated product to be diluted, saves on packaging and reduces storage
- Effectiveness: high performance cleaner and degreaser, easy to rinseﾠ
- Biological action: excellent degreaser due to its enzymes that increase its effectiveness as a detergentﾠ
- HACCP programmes: its use prior to disinfecting improves the disinfectant's effectivenessﾠ
- Environmental improvement: ecodesigned product that minimizes its environmental impact and, preliminarily breaks down organic matter due to its biological action and reduces CO2 emissions from transport
- Other benefits: easily reconstitutable, general use cleaner that meets sustainability requirements focused on Green Public Procurement
A&B Laboratorios de Biotecnología includes enzymes and microorganisms in their products to get so minimize the chemical load, substituting it for biological load that degrades organic matter.View products
Ecodesign means considering the environment during the process of product development. It is an added value, an addition to traditional factors of cost and quality factor.