- Water treatment
- Cleaning and disinfection
- Responsible products
Ultra Concentrated Organic DetergentSC 2104
Warning: Last items in stock!
- Degreaser for food industry, cutting rooms, pre-cooking areas, refrigerators, etc. Suitable for cleaning protocols within HACCP systems in all types of establishments that handle, process, or store food or beverages.ﾠ
- Industrial degreasing and degreasing of large areas with automatic scrubber machines.
- Degreasing of parts of washing machines and part washing devices.
Mix the product with water in the scrubber machine's tank.
Suitable for all types of scrubber machines or high pressure cleaners.
Suitable for use in pressure washers.
Dosage depends on the existing dirt:
- Normally soiled: 0.1 %
- Heavily soiled: 0.4 %
Do not dilute the product more than 1%.
Tank volume Normally soiled Heavily soiled
50 litres 50 ml of product 200 ml of product
80 litres 80 ml of product 320 ml of product
100 litres 100 ml of product 400 ml of product
- Economical product: ultra concentrated product, saves on packaging and reduces storage
- Proven effectiveness: European Ecolabel, quality assurance and environmental improvement
- Biological action: excellent degreaser due to its enzymes that increase its effectiveness as a detergent
- HACCP programmes: its use prior to disinfecting improves the disinfectant's effectiveness
- Environmental improvement: ecodesigned product that minimizes its environmental impact and, due to its biological action, preliminarily breaks down organic matter and reduces CO2 emissions from transport
- Other benefits: easily reconstitutable, general use cleaner that meets sustainability requirements focused on Green Public Procurement.
A&B Laboratorios de Biotecnología includes enzymes and microorganisms in their products to get so minimize the chemical load, substituting it for biological load that degrades organic matter.View products
Ecodesign means considering the environment during the process of product development. It is an added value, an addition to traditional factors of cost and quality factor.