- Water treatment
- Cleaning and disinfection
- Responsible products
Desinfectante Lonza 2_DR 25aNDD 4112
Warning: Last items in stock!
- Disinfection of surfaces and equipment in food industry (HACCP programmes), in establishments that handle, processes or store food: meat industry, dairy industry, drinks, canning industry, refrigerators, restaurants, etc.
- Cleaning and disinfection of pallets, containers, tanks, machines, tables, utensils and surfaces in contact with food, etc.
- Environmental cleaning and disinfection of surfaces in schools, nursing homes, hotels, parks and gardens, etc.
- Food industry use: apply the product in absence of food. Apply according to the recommended dosage (see dosage) by spraying, immersion, wiping with a cloth or mop on surfaces and/or equipment. Rinsing is necessary.
- Environmental use: apply the product in absence of food according to the recommended dosage (see dosage) by spraying, immersion, wiping with a cloth or mop on surfaces and/or equipment. Rinse with water the surfaces that will be in contact with people.
Activity Standard Dose Contact time
Bactericide UNE EN 13697 dirty cond. 2,5% 5 min
Fungicide UNE EN 13697 dirty cond. 4,0% 15 min
Enveloped virus EN 14476 clean cond. 1,0% 5 min
Virucide EN 14476 clean cond. 4,0% 30 min
- Cleaner and disinfectant in a single use
- Biocidal effectiveness against the following microorganisms in dirty conditions: UNE EN 13697: E. coli, Ps. aeruginosa, Staphylococcus aureus, E. hiriae, Listeria monocytogenes, Salmonella typhimurium, Candida albicans and Aspergillus niger. EN 14476: Coronavirus, Hepatitis B, Vaccinia virus Ankara, A H1N1 flu virus, Poliovirus, Adenovirus and Norovirus.
- HACCP programmes: cleaner disinfectant of surfaces, equipment and utensils with HA registry
- Other benefits: does not require applicator card
A&B Laboratorios de Biotecnología includes enzymes and microorganisms in their products to get so minimize the chemical load, substituting it for biological load that degrades organic matter.View products
Ecodesign means considering the environment during the process of product development. It is an added value, an addition to traditional factors of cost and quality factor.