- Water treatment
- Cleaning and disinfection
- Responsible products
Bio absorbente HCMT 176-COM
Warning: Last items in stock!
- Maintenance of hydrocarbon separators. Using regularly allows extending the time from emptying processes with the resulting economical saving and improvement of parameters of discharges in open systems.
- In case of emergency and discharges.
- Preventive agent against spills avoiding contamination of waste waters.
- Absorbs accidental hydrocarbon spills in petrol stations, workshops, factories, car washes, etc.
- Biological degradation of oils and hydrocarbons. Contains specialised microorganisms at a concentration >4,000 million CFU/g.
Place the pad in the separator. Includes a cord to hold in different places of the separator. Use the cord to replace the pad when necessary.
It is recommended to replace the pad every 6 months in normal conditions.
Ready to use. Only requires placing and restraint in the separator.
Dose depending on the volume of the separator (decanter + separator):
- Up to 2,000 litres: 1 pad
- Up to 5,000 litres: 2 pads
- Up to 7,000 litres: 3 pads
Measurements: 60x30x10 cm.
- Economical product: enhances the lifespan of the separator and saves in emptying and maintenance. Absorbs 30% more than other similar systems.
- Effectiveness: absorbs, degrades and limits vapours and odours in facilities
- Biological action: high degrading power thanks to a mix of specialised microorganisms
- Environmental improvement: its biological ingredients reduces COD and BOD values of the waste water
- Other benefits: light and easy to handle
A&B Laboratorios de Biotecnología includes enzymes and microorganisms in their products to get so minimize the chemical load, substituting it for biological load that degrades organic matter.View products
Ecodesign means considering the environment during the process of product development. It is an added value, an addition to traditional factors of cost and quality factor.