- Water treatment
- Cleaning and disinfection
- Responsible products
AQUEOUS WOODSTAINMT 159
Warning: Last items in stock!
- Long-lasting protector and ornamental treatment of wood.
- Industrial finish of outside woodwork, doorframes, doors, windows, balconies, etc.
- Protection of structures of wood, girders, pillars, fences, etc.
- Suitable for all types of solid wood or plywood, old or new.
- Suitable for staff sensitive to solvents or closed and little ventilated areas.
- Preparation of the support: do not apply at temperatures lower then 5ºC nor onto supports with a humidity higher than 18%. To obtain the maximum effectiveness, the surface must be completely clean, exent of grease, dust or other type of dirt. In case of older coats, their current state should be taken into account and, in case of being deteriorated, they should be removed or sanded.
- Application: apply using a brush, roller or spraygun. If the support is new, apply two coats of the product in the space of 2 - 4 hours. Sand gently between coats. To repaint, only one coat may be enough.
The equipment can be washed with water.
Ready to use. Shake before use to ensure homogeneity.
It is recommended applying 2 coats (layers of 120 - 150 g/m2).
Performance: 3 - 4 m2/litre (2 coats).
- Economical product: easy to apply (anti-drip, easy to brush, levelling effect) and long-lasting outdoors
- Effectiveness: microporous finish, regulates the humidity content of the wood, its resins have great adherence and elasticity to adapt to the wood movements, water-repellent and protector of the wood, prevents growth of fungus
- Safe to use: not classified as hazardous
- Environmental improvement: water-based with minimal solvent content
- Other benefits: excellent finish (highlights the wood's graining), quick drying with no odour, the application equipment can be washed with water
A&B Laboratorios de Biotecnología includes enzymes and microorganisms in their products to get so minimize the chemical load, substituting it for biological load that degrades organic matter.View products
Ecodesign means considering the environment during the process of product development. It is an added value, an addition to traditional factors of cost and quality factor.