- Water treatment
- Cleaning and disinfection
- Responsible products
ADHESION IMPROVERCC 308
Warning: Last items in stock!
- Perfect unions between concrete or mortars, new and old.
- Mortars for smooth finishes such as walls, pavement, etc.
- Essential for reparation of pavement, concrete roads, ramps, surface treatment of roads, new constructions, etc.
- As a modifier additive for hydraulic anchoring, it acts as a binder, improving the waterproof effect of the system and confering better hydraulic properties such as a greater adherence.
- PREPARATION OF THE SURFACE: supports must be clean and exent of wrongly attached parts. Moisten with water beforehand.
- AS BONDING: apply using a brush or a roller. Do not let dry before applying the mortar. For works of high performance, it is recommended making a grout of CC308, concrete, gravel and water. Knead and apply with brush. Do not let dry before applying the mortar or concrete.
- AS ADDITIVE: mix the product with water and work normally.
- AS BONDING: 3 parts of water for each part of CC308.
- GROUTS: 1 part of concrete for 3 of gravel kneaded with CC308 diluted at 50%.
- AS ADDITIVE: mix CC308 with water at a rate of 1:4 depending on the required resistance.
- High performance due to its low dosage
- Effectiveness: enhances resistance of mortar against flexion and compression and reduces risk of fissure while hardening
- Multi-action: promotes adherence, improves resistances and lowers fissure risks
- Safe to use: not classified as hazardous
- Environmental improvement: biodegradable product
- Other benefits: enhances resistance against abrasion and favours water-resistance of mortars
A&B Laboratorios de Biotecnología includes enzymes and microorganisms in their products to get so minimize the chemical load, substituting it for biological load that degrades organic matter.View products
Ecodesign means considering the environment during the process of product development. It is an added value, an addition to traditional factors of cost and quality factor.