- Water treatment
- Cleaning and disinfection
- Responsible products
HYDROALCOHOLIC GEL - DISINFECTANTDD 4103
Warning: Last items in stock!
- Hand disinfection in collectivities after using common objects (telephone, money, door handles, railings, keys).
- Personal disinfection after contamination by secretions produced by coughing or sneezing or by touching contaminated body parts such as mouth, nose or hair.
- Sanitizer for food handlers, cleaning service personnel, and production workers in the food industry (HACCP).
- Disinfection in surgical hygiene and hospitals.
Apply 3 ml of the product directly on skin, rubbing it in for at least 30-60 seconds to sanitize areas of your skin (hands, forearms, etc.).
The product will evaporate, leaving the skin feeling fresh and sanitized.
For the health and surgical disinfection sector, consult dosage and contact times.
Ready to use.
- Concentrated product: very little product is needed to clean thoroughly
- Skin protection: contains ingredients for regenerating and moisturising skin
- Effectiveness: complies with the UNE EN 1500 regulation - hygienic treatment of hands by friction, UNE EN 12791 regulation - surgical disinfectant activity of hands, UNE EN 13624 - levuricidal activity, UNE EN 13727 - bactericidal activity in clean conditions in medical area and NF-EN 14476:2013+A1:2019: virucidal activity. Recommended for the prevention and control of infection by enveloped viruses (Influenza A, Coronavirus, HIV, Herpes) thanks to its alcohol content (greater than 75% v/v).
- HACCP programmes: due to its sanitizing action, its regular use prevents cross-contamination and minimizes the risk of infection
- Environmental improvement: formula selected for minimizing the environmental impact
- Other benefits: refreshing action and quick drying
A&B Laboratorios de Biotecnología includes enzymes and microorganisms in their products to get so minimize the chemical load, substituting it for biological load that degrades organic matter.View products
Ecodesign means considering the environment during the process of product development. It is an added value, an addition to traditional factors of cost and quality factor.