- Water treatment
- Cleaning and disinfection
- Responsible products
Concentrate InsecticideDD 435
Warning: Last items in stock!
- Suitable for disinfestation programmes within HACCP systems.ﾠ
- Fumigation in food industry buildings, warehouses, and facilities.
- Environmental use fumigation in outdoor areas such as gardens, terraces, public parks, pools, campgrounds, public places, apartment buildings, and recreational areas.ﾠ
- Elimination of pests (spiders, roaches, ants, etc.) by spraying.ﾠ
- Fumigation programmes in livestock industry.
- Contains the active ingredient cypermethrin, effective against acari, that allows treatment to prevent alergies.
Environmental use: spray on surfaces or rooms.
Food Industry: apply onto surfaces that do not contain food.
Livestock Industry: spray in rooms when no animals are present.
Suitable for flying and non-flying insects. Recommended safety period of 12 hours (properly ventilate).
Should be applied only by qualified personnel.
Approximate dosage: dilute the product in water at a 10% ratio.
Approximate yield: 1 litre of mixture per 20-40 m2 of area.
- High performance, water-soluble product
- Proven effectiveness: product approved as an insecticide for household use, use in food industry and for animal health
- HACCP programmes: suitable for fumigation under HA certification
- Safe to use: active ingredients not classified as hazardous for humans and warm-blooded animals
- Environmental improvement: water base product - 0% VOC
- Other benefits: works on flying and non-flying insects
A&B Laboratorios de Biotecnología includes enzymes and microorganisms in their products to get so minimize the chemical load, substituting it for biological load that degrades organic matter.View products
Ecodesign means considering the environment during the process of product development. It is an added value, an addition to traditional factors of cost and quality factor.