- Water treatment
- Cleaning and disinfection
- Responsible products
CODEX LUBRICANTAE 617
Warning: Last items in stock!
- Canning industries, bakeries, meat industries, viticulture industries, dairies, etc. (H1 certified lubricant for chains, conveyors, pistons, etc.).
- Automotive industry (lubricant for conection cables, joints and trails, pneumatic sliding of conveyors).
- Plastic industry (lubricant for cutting operations, mold release agent in the footwear sector, containers, etc.).
- Metal industry (component protector against dampness and corrosive effects of the air.
- Textile industry (lubricant in sewing machines, needles, etc. leaving no stains).
- Graphic sector (as an auxiliary product for paper cutters, non-stick product, etc.).
Shake vigorously and apply to form a thin layer that covers the surface at a distance of about 25 cm. It can be used on any type of metal, plastic and elastomer.
Ready to use in aerosol format.
- Economical product: maximum content in the aerosol (CO2 propellent), high performance and long-lasting lubrication (-50º to +220ºC)
- Proven effectiveness: H1 certification for food industry
- Multi-action: lubricant, damp proofing, anti-corrosive, mold release agent, shining agent and auxiliary product for cutting operations
- Safe to use: does not contain flammable propellent
- Environmental improvement: environmentally friendly propellent and minimum waste generation
- Other benefits: odourless, flavourless, compatible with joints and plastic elements
A&B Laboratorios de Biotecnología includes enzymes and microorganisms in their products to get so minimize the chemical load, substituting it for biological load that degrades organic matter.View products
Ecodesign means considering the environment during the process of product development. It is an added value, an addition to traditional factors of cost and quality factor.