- Water treatment
- Cleaning and disinfection
- Responsible products
Warning: Last items in stock!
- All types of radiators and refrigerators of petrol and diesel engines, in closed or open circuits.
- Recommended for circuits of solar facilities.
- Drilling facilities, compressors, welding facilities, etc.
- Refrigeration circuits in breweries and dairies.
- Outdoor closed-circuit facilities.
If necessary, clean and rinse the circuit before adding the antifreeze product. If clean or new, partly empty the circuit and add the proportional part of the product (see dosage). It is recommended replacing the antifreeze product every two years or, in the automotive sector, every 50,000 Km.
Dose depending on the protective temperature to reach:
- Protection at -5ºC: 15%
- Protection at -10ºC: 25%
- Protection at -15ºC: 35%
- Protection at -20ºC: 40%
- Protection at -25ºC: 45%
- Protection at -30ºC: 50%
- Great durability in treated circuits with just the first application, deterioration of facilities are prevented due to its bacteriostatic and anti-corrosive properties
- Effectiveness: raises the boiling point of the water and decreases its freezing point
- Multiaction: antifreeze, sealing, lubricant and anti-corrosive effect
- Safe to use: not classified as hazardous
- Environmental improvement: biodegradable product
- Other benefits: prevents accidental poisoning and impacts on human health due to its lack of ethylene glycol
A&B Laboratorios de Biotecnología includes enzymes and microorganisms in their products to get so minimize the chemical load, substituting it for biological load that degrades organic matter.View products
Ecodesign means considering the environment during the process of product development. It is an added value, an addition to traditional factors of cost and quality factor.