- Water treatment
- Cleaning and disinfection
- Responsible products
Enzymatic Foam CleanerDD 487
Warning: Last items in stock!
- Cleaning in the food industry (HACCP programmes) at all types of establishments that handle, process, or store food: meat, canning, cold storage industries, etc.ﾠ
- Degreasing and general cleaning of facilities and equipment.ﾠ
- The product meets sustainability requirements focused on Green Public Procurement.
Foam spraying equipment: spray the product on the surfaces to be treated. Leave it on for a few minutes and then rinse using pressurized water. If it is heavily soiled, mechanical means may be necessary.
Conventional spraying equipment: it can also be applied as a degreaser-detergent in low pressure conventional spraying equipment (MQ15; MQ18) or in automatic doses (MQ30). In these cases, the foaming and adhesion power will be reduced.
Dosage depends on the existing dirt:
- Normally soiled: 5 %
- Heavily soiled: 10%
- Good foaming, saves on product and labour
- Proven effectiveness: European Ecolabel, quality assurance and environmental improvement
- Biological action: excellent cleaner due to its enzymes that increase its effectiveness as a detergent
- HACCP programmes: its use prior to disinfecting improves the product's effectiveness
- Safe to use: non-corrosive product
- Environmental improvement: ecodesigned product, minimizes the environmental impact, it can pre-degrade organic matter thanks to its biological component
- Other benefits: excellent foaming power, ideal for vertical surfaces
A&B Laboratorios de Biotecnología includes enzymes and microorganisms in their products to get so minimize the chemical load, substituting it for biological load that degrades organic matter.View products
Ecodesign means considering the environment during the process of product development. It is an added value, an addition to traditional factors of cost and quality factor.