- Water treatment
- Cleaning and disinfection
- Responsible products
FLOOR CLEANER - NOT SCENTEDDD 466
Warning: Last items in stock!
- Daily cleaning for industrial facilities, collectivities and food industries.
- Suitable for all types of floors, patios, mosaics, tiles, ceramics, stoneware, etc.
- Suitable for cleaning and disinfection programmes under HACCP systems in food industry.
- General use cleaner that meets sustainability requirements focused on Green Public Procurement.
Add the product to the mop bucket as needed (see dosage) using manual (MQ19) or automatic (MQ31; MQ48) dosing systems. Mop normally and let dry. No rinsing is necessary.
Dosage depends on the existing dirt:
- Normally soiled: 0.4% (MQ19: one 20 ml cannula per 5 litre bucket).
- Heavily soiled: 0.8% (MQ19: two 20 ml cannulas per 5 litre bucket).
- Concentrated product: high performance and fast acting, saves product and time
- Proven effectiveness: European Ecolabel, quality assurance and environmental improvement
- Biological action: its enzymes increase the effectiveness of the detergent
- Safe to use: compatible with all types of floors
- Environmental improvement: ecodesigned product and it preliminarily breaks down organic matter due to its biological action
- Other benefits: general use cleaner that meets sustainability requirements focused on Green Public Procurement
A&B Laboratorios de Biotecnología includes enzymes and microorganisms in their products to get so minimize the chemical load, substituting it for biological load that degrades organic matter.View products
Ecodesign means considering the environment during the process of product development. It is an added value, an addition to traditional factors of cost and quality factor.