- Water treatment
- Cleaning and disinfection
- Responsible products
Disinfectant CleanerDD 465
Warning: Last items in stock!
- Disinfection in food industry (HACCP programmes) at all types of establishments that handle, process, or store food: dairy, beverage, canning, cold storage industries, restaurants, butchers, fish markets, bakeries, etc.
- Environmental cleaning and disinfecting of surfaces in public areas and apartment buildings: schools, nurseries, playgrounds, residences, hotels, etc.
- General cleaning and disinfection for public use.
Use in Food Industry for contact disinfection: use in absence of food. Before use, rinse with water the parts that have been in contact with the product to make sure no residue remain on any of the components. Do not mix with other chemical products.
Environmental cleaning: do not apply on food or kitchen utensils. Do not apply on surfaces on which food is manipulated, prepared or served.
Contact time: 5 minutes for bactericidal activity and 15 minutes for fungicidal activity.
Ready to use.
- Does not require application licence: professional use
- Cleaner and disinfectant in just one product
- Effectiveness:ﾠwith bactericidal and fungicidal activity in dirty conditions (UNE 13697), active against Escherichia coli, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Staphylococcus aureus, Enterococcus hiriae, Listeria monocytogenes, Salmonella typhimurium, Campilobacter jejuni, Aspergillus niger, Candida albicans, and enveloped viruses (Coronavirus, H1N1 flu virus, Herpesvirus)
- HACCP programmes: cleanses and disinfects surfaces, equipment and utensils
- Safe to use: not classified as hazardous
- Environmental improvement: ecodesigned product, minimizes its environmental impact
A&B Laboratorios de Biotecnología includes enzymes and microorganisms in their products to get so minimize the chemical load, substituting it for biological load that degrades organic matter.View products
Ecodesign means considering the environment during the process of product development. It is an added value, an addition to traditional factors of cost and quality factor.