- Water treatment
- Cleaning and disinfection
- Responsible products
Enzymatic Multi-purpose CleanerDD 456
Warning: Last items in stock!
- Daily cleaning at industrial facilities and public areas of surfaces such as crystal, glass, plastic, stainless steel, marble, and ceramic.
- Cleaning of utensils and surfaces with organic filth, specially of fatty nature in the food industry, suitable for cleaning and disinfecting programmes under HACCP systems.
- General multi-purpose cleaner that meets sustainability requirements focused on Green Public Procurement.
- Suitable as an enzymatic cleaner for the healthcare industry (hospitals, clinics, ambulances, etc.).
- Cleaning of gas pumps and metal surfaces soiled with hydrocarbons.
For food industry utensils and surfaces: apply the product, let it sit for a few minutes, remove with a damp cloth and then rinse with water and dry with a dry cloth.
Surfaces with non-food purposes: spray the product onto the surface and remove with a cloth. Rinsing with water is not necessary.
Do not use on painted or varnished enamel surfaces or on sensitive plastics without testing it beforehand.
Ready to use.
- Economical product: high performance multi-purpose cleaner that is fast acting, saves product and time
- Proven effectiveness: European Ecolabel product, quality assurance and environmental improvement
- Biological action: excellent cleaner due to its enzymes
- HACCP programmes: its use prior to disinfecting improves the disinfectant's effectiveness. (NSF A1 Registry for food industry)
- Safe to use: not classified as hazardous
- Environmental improvement: ecodesigned product, it preliminarily breaks down organic matter due to its biological action
- Free of phosphates: does not contribute to eutrophication of surface water
- Other benefits: faster cleaning and a higher quality finish on all types of surfaces
A&B Laboratorios de Biotecnología includes enzymes and microorganisms in their products to get so minimize the chemical load, substituting it for biological load that degrades organic matter.View products
Ecodesign means considering the environment during the process of product development. It is an added value, an addition to traditional factors of cost and quality factor.