- Water treatment
- Cleaning and disinfection
- Responsible products
Air disinfectant cleanerDD 455
Warning: Last items in stock!
- Disinfection in food industries (HACCP systems): establishments in which food or beverages are manipulated, processed or stored.
- In critical areas of collectivities (residences, hotels, nursing homes, etc.).
- Biosecurity programme for disease prevention and control.
- Air disinfection of facilities and air conditioning ducts, prevention of sick building syndrome (SBS).
- Disinfection in the transport sector.
Environmental use: for air disinfection and for equipment and air conditioning duct disinfection, use the product pure and by cold nebulization (MQ37). In air conditioning equipment, use the product with clean air recycling for 1 hour in absence of people, taking into account the safety period. It must NOT be used continuously applying by dispenser. Use only by specialised personnel. Safety period of 3 hours in absence of people, ventilating before entering the room.
Use in food industry: use in absence of food. Surfaces in contact with food must be rinsed with water before use.
Ready to use. The performance and periodicity will be decided by the technician depending on the properties and requirements of the facility. For guidance only: 5-10 ml/m3.
- High performance on walls, ceilings and floors using nebulizers
- Proven effectiveness: high disinfectant power with bactericidal and fungicidal activity in dirty conditions (UNE standards)
- HACCP programmes: air disinfectant of facilities with HA registry
- Safe to use: not classified as hazardous
- Environmental improvement: ecodesigned product, minimizes environmental impact
- Other benefits: its use prevents from cross contaminations in facilities, certified as an environmental use disinfectant in food industry
A&B Laboratorios de Biotecnología includes enzymes and microorganisms in their products to get so minimize the chemical load, substituting it for biological load that degrades organic matter.View products
Ecodesign means considering the environment during the process of product development. It is an added value, an addition to traditional factors of cost and quality factor.