- Water treatment
- Cleaning and disinfection
- Responsible products
Biological Drain CleanerDD 438
Warning: Last items in stock!
- Product designed to prevent odours and organic blockage in pipes and vats of fat.ﾠ
- Recommended for public areas and industries where grease continually causes blockage and bad smells: restaurants, hotels, residences and in food industry.
Pipes: dilute the dose in 2-3 litres of water to make it easy to apply.
Apply to sinks at night after working hours to let it to work for a longer period of time.
Let it act and then use facilities normally.
Fat vats: dilute the dose in water to make it easy to apply.
Add the dose near the equipment or apply it directly in it.
Pipes: for treating organic blockages in pipes, apply 10 ml of product per metre of pipe.
Fat vats:ﾠapply 1 litre of product per 1,000 litres of volume to be treated ﾠ
At the beginning, carry out the treatment daily.ﾠ
Apply product daily at the end of the day for maximum effectiveness.ﾠWhen the problem is under control, reduce the frequency of applications (weekly).
- High performance: prevents clogging and eliminates odours, emptying septic tanks less often, and prevents facilities from deteriorating
- Biological action: highly active due to its microorganisms and enzymes
- Safe to use: non-corrosive product
- Environmental improvement: ecodesigned product, minimizes its environmental impact, it preliminarily breaks down organic matter due to its biological action
- Other benefits: specially suitable for problems with fats and oils in the food industry
A&B Laboratorios de Biotecnología includes enzymes and microorganisms in their products to get so minimize the chemical load, substituting it for biological load that degrades organic matter.View products
Ecodesign means considering the environment during the process of product development. It is an added value, an addition to traditional factors of cost and quality factor.